The mission of ALCANCE is to provide under-resourced, at risk, or re-entry youth and adults with employment services. These services include: work skills development, community engagement, job readiness, placement and retention assistance, youth leadership training, and work skills crews.
- Job readiness workshops and one-on-one support
- Resume writing and interview preparation
- Onsite and community presentations
- Job placement and retention assistance
- Vocational training
- Life skills and asset development
- Leadership development
- Jails to Jobs (AB109)
- Alcance Job Opportunity for Youth (AJOY)
- Street Outreach
- Youth Homeless Response Team (YHRT)
- Watsonville Works!
- Day Worker Center (DWC)
- Mamás En Junto
- Joven Noble and Xinachtli Curriculum