100% of the proceeds will be disbursed to support individuals and families in Santa Cruz County. Please check below who you would like to support through your donation.
Fire Emergency Needs include: Food, Hygiene Supplies, Clothes, and other critically needed supports during this emergency.
For Immigrant support, CAB will be able to disburse a onetime payment up to $500 directly to individuals and families impacted by COVID-19. These funds will help them pay rent, utilities, purchase groceries, and supplement the loss of income as a result of COVID-19.
• Your donation will go to support your selected area of need:
- FIRE Emergency Needs Response Fund
- UNDOCUMENTED individuals
- YOUTH who are homeless or have aged out of foster care
- DAY WORKER in need
- HOMELESS/UNSHELTERED COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- PVUSD Families (in partnership with Pajaro Valley Federation of Teachers)