The Rental Assistance Program (RAP) serves low-income residents, families with children 0 thru 17, Disabled (temporary of permanently), and/or people 60 years or older
The Rental Assistance Program is an eviction prevention program and offers rental assistance to Santa Cruz County residents faced with an eviction notice:
Eligibility determination is completed at both our Santa Cruz and Watsonville offices, by appointment.
● Must be a resident of Santa Cruz County
● Must have proof that aid will prevent eviction;
● Must provide an eviction notice from their landlord.
● Must have no other resources available;
● Must meet the income guidelines as defined by the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
● Must meet the Fair Market Rent guidelines.
● Must have a lease/rental agreement.
● Must be disabled single, elderly, or a household with children.
How to Apply:
To apply for rent assistance, please call our office to schedule an appointment:
Rental Assistance Program
Address: 406 Main St. Suite 221 Watsonville, CA 95076
Phone Number: (831)763-2147 ext. 210