CAB COVID-19 & FIRE Emergency Needs Response Funds
100% of the proceeds will be disbursed to support individuals and families in Santa Cruz County. Please check below who you would like to support through your donation.
Fire Emergency Needs include: Food, Hygiene Supplies, Clothes, and other critically needed supports during this emergency.
For Immigrant support, CAB will be able to disburse a onetime payment up to $500 directly to individuals and families impacted by COVID-19. These funds will help them pay rent, utilities, purchase groceries, and supplement the loss of income as a result of COVID-19.
• Your donation will go to support:
- FIRE Emergency Needs Response Fund
- UNDOCUMENTED individuals
- YOUTH who are homeless or have aged out of foster care
- DAY WORKER in need
- HOMELESS/UNSHELTERED COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- PVUSD Families (in partnership with Pajaro Valley Federation of Teachers)
You will be able to choose if you would like your donation to go to one of these causes or just make a general donation when you securely donate through PayPal button below.